THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE WEBSITE WWW.KFC.COM.MT (THE "SITE"). PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. ACCESS OF THIS SITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By entering this Internet Site (‘Site’) you are agreeing to be bound by the User Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below (the ‘Terms and Conditions’). If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, do not use this site.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Maltese Law. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. The Farsons Group makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the Maltese Islands. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information regarding products and services, applies only to those provided or offered within the Maltese Islands.
Materials featured on this website are copyright of the Farsons Group and are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. This copyright material may be downloaded, displayed, and reproduced in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for personal, non-commercial use or for internal circulation within an organisation.
Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and enquiries should be sent by email to email@example.com.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while the Farsons Group makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the Farsons Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you ‘As Is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that the Farsons Group or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, the Farsons Group and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by the Farsons Group and may not be used by you without prior written approval. the Farsons Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of the Farsons Group or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
Although this site may be linked to other sites, the Farsons Group is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that the Farsons Group has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
The Farsons Group reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
In this policy, “we” and “us” refers to the Farsons Group and its subsidiaries and “our” shall be construed accordingly. A list of companies making up the Farsons Group is available on this site and kept up to date. We advise you to read the policy carefully. If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, you may write to us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. We do not obtain any personal data, that is, information that identifies you as an individual other than that which you choose to provide. We only collect information that we believe to be relevant to conduct our business, for marketing purposes and to monitor the improvement of our products. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your email address and postal address, for purposes such as corresponding with us, registering at a site, making a purchase, or participating in an online survey or competition.
2. We collect and use personal data to send direct marketing material on our products, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you, to provide you with information that you request, to respond to feedback that you submit to the sites, to allow you to participate in any of our online surveys and competitions and generally to be able to correspond with you after we receive a request from you.
3. We collect, use and keep any personal information given to us by you, strictly for the purposes indicated in this policy and as described in our website and in strict adherence to GDPR.
4. If you browse our website, you do so anonymously: we do not collect personal information - such as your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) and we use technologies to give us an idea of which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there. But we do not link this information to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. Your browser automatically supplies us with this information.
5. In some of our customer email communication, we use a device called a “clickthrough URL.” When you click on one of these URLs, you pass through our system before arriving at the website that is your true destination. We use clickthroughs to determine the level of interest in particular topics and to measure the effectiveness of our communications. We do not share this data with anyone, and we make no attempt to match click-throughs to particular email addresses.
6. We do not send unsolicited mail, messages or junk mail. Customers have a right to request not to receive direct marketing material by writing to us at email@example.com .
7. We do not provide any third parties with any information that you provide unless obliged to do so by law, by court order or with your specific consent.
8. Market research using customer information is only carried out so that we may understand our customers’ needs and business trends and in order to develop and improve our products.
9. Third-party service providers may be contracted to provide services to us. For this purpose, we will need to provide such companies/organisations with the necessary personal data. We will make it mandatory on such companies/organisations to strictly comply with all applicable provisions of law when processing your personal data in the provision of their services to us.
10. Authorised third parties, including external service providers, with permitted access to your information are specifically required to apply appropriate security measures to appropriate technical and organisational security measures that may be necessary to safeguard the personal data being processed from unauthorised or accidental disclosure, loss or destruction and from any unlawful forms of processing.
11. All reasonable efforts are made to keep customer information up-to-date. You will help us take prompt and efficient action by informing us of any changes to your personal data by sending us an email or writing to us at the addresses provided below.
12. You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you.
13. We strive to invest in the latest security technologies available and maintain strict information security policies designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
14. All our staff are aware of their responsibility for maintaining customer confidentiality and complying with our information security policies.
15. Links that we provide to third parties websites are clearly marked and we are not in any way responsible for the content of such websites. We suggest that users should read the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
17. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any and all changes.
Materials featured on this web site are copyright of the Farsons Group and are covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act, by Maltese laws, policies, regulations and international agreements. This copyright material may be downloaded, displayed, and reproduced in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for personal, non-commercial use or for internal circulation within an organisation.
Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and inquiries should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
THE FARSONS GROUP
Zone 2, Central Business District
Birkirkara CBD 2010